If you are that noobish in Defly.io defuse then maybe this will help you. Here is a tips and tricks page, stating what could help you become a pro defuse player.
1. Do not camp. What I think is best for you to do is get the Basic Copter, if you have enough money. That copter has high range (kind of like a mini sniper that has low bullet speed and high fire rate.) The basic copter might give you a ton of kills. Or you can become a builder. Use health and tower shield so you can make good walls. It may not give you points, but it helps you defuse more, which gives 4000$ and 4500 points. Then you can get amazing power ups, and enough money for the basic copter. ===
2. So if you have the basic copter, get the shield. Defusing will give you almos…
I have requested for badges to be added to the defly.io Wiki. Have fun earning them while editing on this wiki! :)
- Talk to your teammates - You can communicate with your
team members by pressing the key, pressing the key again will send
the message to all your team members. Communication is key to
organising your team. You can talk about various things
- Distress signaling - If you are being attacked by multiple opponents while defending an important part of your territory or are in another scenario that you can't win on you own you could send a short message like: "Help". Try to keep your message short as you can't move around while typing.
- Talk about which type of players are needed - Have you just joined in or has someone else just joined? Talk about which upgrades would be the best to get. Does your team have poor defenses, communicate that you need pla…