Dual fire is another superpower in Defly.io. Like the previous blog post, we will explain everything about this superpower, how you should use it, etc.
- 1 What role you should use this superpower in
- 2 How you should use this
- 2.1 Killing spree
- 2.2 Circling issues and shooting long walls
- 2.3 Using this in teams
Personally, I think the shooter role is the best role for this superpower, since it can make it a full shooter. Shooters are supposed to kill enemies and walls, and this superpower makes it easy to break walls.
There are some ways to use this superpower. Lets begin with going on a killing spree:
Going on a killing spree is good for this superpower. The challenge could be easier because of the superpower you can break tough walls easier, …
Speed Boost is a superpower in Defly.io. This article will show you what you need to know about this superpower, and how you should use it.
- 1 What role you should use this superpower in
- 2 Killing enemies
- 2.1 Builder
- 2.2 Shooter
Personally, I think both roles are good to use this in. When you're builder, you can boost around a ton of areas to build big spaces. As shooter, you can use the superpower when there are multiple bullets attacking you, or you can use it to rush your bullets to kill enemies, since nothing can outrun the speed except teleport.
Since builder doesn't have shooting stats, there are still some ways to kill enemies. One way is to trap them. When you trap them, don't try to kill them yet. Build and layer around the player. You can t…
If you are a complete noob at FFA, maybe these tips will help. (Please note that I don't play FFA much, so this post won't give as much help as the other tips.)
Yes one of the most common things ever in the game, map control. If you get past 80%, you'll have to kill everyone in order to win. Let me explain how to get to this part...
- 1. Build in large spaces. It will give you a lot of levels in territory. Building in open spaces would be a good choice too. Keep doing this until level 32, and we'll move on to the next step.
- 2. Max out your points. Once you completed the first step and got to max level, max out all of your upgrades. Even though you can't level up anymore, you'll still have to build more territory. If you want to max out points i…
Wanna know how to become a pro in teams? Well I'd say you're lucky that you found this blog post then! This will cover all the tips you will need for teams.
- 1 Types of teams
- 2 Earning points
- 3 Chat tactics
- 4 The color teams you should pick
Never go on a team with low percent or players. You should always go to a team with the most percentage, or a team with many players. Now lets cover the types of teams.
- A team with high percent. It would mostly have a bunch of those team members on the leaderboard. If you see many people from one team on the leaderboard, you should join it.
- A team with low levels. If you're on a team that the percentage barely goes up, you shouldn't join it. If you're on an all catting team, don't join it, because you will be the o…
This is a little project I've been saving. Here are some of my recommended defuse tips that may help you get better at it.
- 1 Red team
- 2 Blue team
- 3 Campers and Clotheslines
- 4 Earning points
- When playing as basic copter, it is best to be builder since it has max speed, and it'll be easier for planting. Playing offensive will not work very well for this copter because it doesn't have fast bullet speed or range, so that is why it's better to be defensive. Save up your money to become builder for this copter, or plant is what I think best. Using 2 grenades would be good at the start because it will be easier to break bases so you can plant easier, and when you do plant, that is where you can become a builder. Grenades are a good choice at first because…
If you are that noobish in Defly.io defuse then maybe this will help you. Here is a tips and tricks page, stating what could help you become a pro defuse player.
1. Do not camp. What I think is best for you to do is get the Basic Copter, if you have enough money. That copter has high range (kind of like a mini sniper that has low bullet speed and high fire rate.) The basic copter might give you a ton of kills. Or you can become a builder. Use health and tower shield so you can make good walls. It may not give you points, but it helps you defuse more, which gives 4000$ and 4500 points. Then you can get amazing power ups, and enough money for the basic copter. ===
2. So if you have the basic copter, get the shield. Defusing will give you almos…
I have requested for badges to be added to the defly.io Wiki. Have fun earning them while editing on this wiki! :)
- Talk to your teammates - You can communicate with your
team members by pressing the key, pressing the key again will send
the message to all your team members. Communication is key to
organising your team. You can talk about various things
- Distress signaling - If you are being attacked by multiple opponents while defending an important part of your territory or are in another scenario that you can't win on you own you could send a short message like: "Help". Try to keep your message short as you can't move around while typing.
- Talk about which type of players are needed - Have you just joined in or has someone else just joined? Talk about which upgrades would be the best to get. Does your team have poor defenses, communicate that you need pla…